Here are some Eagles training camp updates from various Philly beat writers, reporters.
- This is a must read from Jon Tamari on how the Asomugha deal went down. [Tamari]
- Injuries: Rodgers-Cromartie has a non-serious right Achilles injury; Brent Celek (back); Dion Lewis (hamstring); Antonio Dixon (cramps); Darryl Tapp (cramps); Juqua Parker (dehydration); Victor Abiamiri (calf). [Tim McManus]
- Jeremy Maclin had mono in the offseason and is still feeling weakness throughout his body. [Howard Eskin]
- Nnamdi Asomugha asked Joselio Hanson for the #21, but Hanson said he’d like to keep it because it meant a lot to him. Nnamdi did not push any further and will now wear #24. [EaglesInsider]
- Asomugha wanted to be on the Eagles since March. [EaglesInsider]
- Complete recap of Nnamdi Asomugha’s morning press conference. [Jon Tamari]